Salvatore Ferragamo's Acqua Essenziale Launch in Dubai

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm a perfume-aholic. In my room, I have a chest of (5) drawers and one of them is dedicated solely to my collection of perfumes. I usually buy them the day after they are launched. That's why none of my friends can gift me perfumes for my birthday or any other occasion for that matter. Having said that, I also get to know the latest and best in men's fragrances thanks to my brother, dad, male friends and the occasional sample strips shoved in my face while I stroll in the malls. Casual Friday by Escada had become my favorite male perfume years ago and now it's Man by Bvlgari.

Last week, I was invited to the Dubai launch event of Salvatore Ferragamo's latest fragrance Acqua Essenziale.


Dubbed as a 'man's real essence', the fragrance is a mixture of subtle citrus, floral and musk/wood. Upon application, your olfactory system is immediately treated to a wave of the top notes- grapefruit, mint, mandarin and lemon tree leaf. This is what got me sold. The heart of the fragrance (middle notes) consist of  Rosemary, Geranium, Lavander and Cascalone while the base notes are more woody and musk- Patchouli, Vetiver, Cistus and Helveltolide.

Because it isn't an overwhelming fragrance, you can easily use this during both, day and night. Acqua Essenziale is available in variations of 30ml, 50ml and 100ml along with complimentary products such as the After Shave Lotion, After Shave Balm, Shampoo & Shower Gel and the Deodorant Stick.


You can grab Acqua Essenziale in the UAE in March this year.  Ladies, this would make an excellent choice for the man in your life. Men, if you are looking for a fresh fragrance with a hint of uniqueness then you should give this a try.

Post a Comment