Minx Nails

Sunday, November 20, 2011

For those of you who aren't aware- apart from this blog, I have a Dubai shopping blog that I write with my friend. I got my nails minxed in gold and loved them.


I got so many compliments...well, my nails got the compliments not me. Among family and friends who complimented me, there was a store attendant at the mall who totally went crazy over the nails! :)
I got my nails done in Minx gold at Pastels Salon, Ritz Carlton Dubai.

 
The session took about 20mins and my nails never looked this glam! I couldn't stop staring at my nails. I was told the minx nails would last for 2-4 days but guess what?!
 

It lasted for a whole week. Not kidding! A little chipping (since I was involved in some furniture shifting but the chipping was not noticeable), no tearing of the design, no nothing!
 

To remove, I just peeled the Minx off after exposing my nails to a hair dryer for a few seconds.
 I suggest you go try it! It's glaaaamorous!
Lana O said...

Its pretty =)

Maitha Ansari said...

love this

Post a Comment