Oil of Olay: Packed With Moisture

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If you are looking for a good moisturizer then look no further- Complete Nourishing Fluid by Oil of Olay is your answer.
I use a few skin products by different brands but this moisturizer by Olay stood out. I say this because of late, I've been using a facial mask that's been leaving some areas of my face dry. I didn't want my face to look like patch work, so the previous night I applied a rather generous layer of Oil of Olay on the dry patches hoping the dryness would pack it's bags and leave my face. When I woke up the next day, I saw very little dryness as opposed to the night before. I'm not exaggerating.  Of course, don't expect this product to act as magic and give you fantastic skin if your diet consists of fizzy drinks and junk food.

 My mom's been using this for years and I'm following in her footsteps. The moisturizer has SPF 15, and it is absorbed quickly by the skin. There's no sticky feeling and because it's an oil-free moisturizer you are guaranteed a no-shiny-look which is extremely important for me. You will not achieve a 100% matte look but  a subtle glow). Great to use before using a skin primer/foundation.

Tried, tested and saw the results. Totally approved!

Post a Comment