Benetint: Gorgeous Blush In A Bottle

Sunday, November 6, 2011

When I discovered Benetint at Galeries Lafayette Dubai (Benefit does not stock at Galeries anymore. You can buy it from Sephora), I had to buy it.

Benefit Cosmetics' lip and cheek stain product Benetint is, in my opinion an exceptionally great alternative to powder blush. At first, hearing the word 'stain' as part of the product name made me think twice, thrice...five to six times if I really needed this product. After all, I don't want my cheeks stained...it sounds so weird.  But then I purchased Benetint and I haven't looked back.


True to the last word, this product is a sheer tint that will give you the right amount of color on your cheeks. You apply a few dots of color directly with the help of the in-built brush applicator onto your cheeks and then blend. If you want a deeper color, then use multiple strokes to achieve the desired color.

I personally love this product. The color stays put for hours, so you don't have to worry about reapplying. There's no streaking or caking or fading. It sets in pretty quickly so you have to be quick not to leave the tint on your cheek for long without blending. I apply this after putting on moisturizer and or foundation. I seal the color in with just one light swipe of powder blush. Although the product can be used on the lips, I'd rather not because it dries out your lips. You have to pair it with either a clear lip balm or a clear lip gloss.

I totally recommend this! Are you planning to buy it? Do you have one? Try it out and let me know what you think!

Rating: 4/5
Benetint is available in 3 different shades-a rose color, pink and coral (known as Cha Cha tint)
Desiree said...

I can't get this right= whenever I put this on it's either too high on my cheeks or too low, lol. I can't figure out my cheekbones.

Neelofer said...

Hi- it shouldn't be that difficult. Just try dotting on the blush first on the apples of your cheeks. Then just blend outwards or a little upwards. I didn't have the perfect finish the first time but once you get a hang of it, you will love it. It's long lasting and that's key for me when it comes to blushes whether liquid, cream or powder.

Unknown said...

Use with a stipple brush!

Unknown said...

I haven't tried benetint as a blush, but I'm not crazy about it as a lip stain, unless I put multiple coats to get my desired berry color. I'll definitely try it as a stain though.

Megan
Army Wife. Style. Life.

Nida Moughal said...

On my wishlist now.
Thanks

Post a Comment