Elie Saab: Dresses Galore

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I don't think I talk enough about Elie Saab although my friends say otherwise. His designs are nothing short of a masterpiece. I love almost all his gowns and dresses. The first time I wore one of his creations was at Boutique 1- it was a red gown and it fit so well- it was love at first sight. No, I don't own a Saab gown or dress but I shall...one day.

Having said that, I want these two dresses. How beautiful are these? Total wishlist items! Emma Watson shines in both.


Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture
 I LOVE how she (or her stylist) has put together the whole outfit with no accessories but a focus on the dress itself. And just to add a dash of bling, those Jimmy Choo heels seal the deal. Love Emma's slicked back hair and red lipstick. 

Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture

 I love love love this so much! The sheer material, the color, the cut, style and design- gorgeous. And Emma paired it with Giuseppe Zanotti heels. Such a beautiful dress.
Unknown said...

She's adorable- I love her style!

Neelofer said...

I want those shoes :P

Alison said...

she also wore another blue color gown. Its v. pretty :)

Post a Comment