GAP Dubai: Spring/Summer 2012

Friday, March 9, 2012

When GAP sent out a fashion show invite for a private screening of their Spring/Summer 2012 collection preview, I didn't know what to expect. Just recently I bought a great jacket from GAP that I have yet to wear (primarily because I'm waiting for an event to wear that to). The fashion show was a pleasant surprise.

There was an explosion of pastel colors, striped shirts, trench coats et all.





 
I only recently started buying colored skinny denims (blue and beige) and I fell in love with one look from the show. See below:
 

Image credit: Ahlan
It's a combination of a white top (looked more like a softer version of a cardigan) and light rose colored skinny denims although in the pics it looks like pink or lavender. I might just buy the entire look! The show captured the essence of the spring/summer season through their fun collection.

Don't forget to check out the SS'12 line at the GAP stores.
Lana said...

I like the first look <3

Tina said...

Really like the grey cardigan. Should make space in my cupboard for this beauty,

Post a Comment