Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail Cream

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The latest from Elemis is the Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail cream. This product comes from the Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Kit which is part of the 'Spa @ Home' range. I tell you, this range is like a bonus. How many times have you visited a spa and wished you could buy a certain product but couldn't because it's exclusive to spas and salons? Happened to me once at a hair salon. Elemis's Spa @ Home range helps you replicate a spa experience at home be it facials or similar.


 The consistency of the cream is not too thick or too light- it's just right. It's neither sticky nor oily, it immediately absorbs into the skin, leaving the surface smooth with a pleasant fragrance.

 
Although I tried this cream, I asked my mom to try it for a period of 2 weeks in order to see the difference. However, we witnessed the results in 5 days. And I quote her, "You know, my hands feel softer...more like velvet". So there you have it- it took less than a week for the results to show. And my mom used it once every day. It has definitely made her hands smooth due to the conditioning properties of the ingredients. As for the effect the cream has on her nails- I think we'll have to give it some more time to see the results. I use some Elemis products and I can tell you, I have never been disappointed with them (read my other reviews here, here and here).


The hand and nail cream is filled with all things natural. A few things that make up this cream are: milk protein, omega 7, virgin plum, macadamia...this sounds more like a vitamin pill, right? Yes, you get the benefits of milk, omega 7 and others in the form of a cream. Plus, it is silicone free! Awesome, isn't it?

The Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Kit is specifically designed to rejuvenate the condition of hands and nails. It retails for AED 248 and is available at Bloomingdale's Dubai Mall and other select retailers.

*This product was sent to me by the Elemis team for a review. Thank you guys!
Amal F. said...

This cream reminds me of an organic cream I used to use in Saudi, it was made of natural stuff and no chemicals. Im really happy such a cream esp with milk protein and nature's goodness is available here. I shall defo give this cream a try; I use a Humakind cream too.

Post a Comment