Elemis Maximum Moisture Day Cream

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I buy quite a few products from time to time and because I live in Dubai, I experience an on and off session of patches of dry skin on my face. I have a normal to dry skin type and I can safely say that it's during winter I notice a few patches here and there. Annoying. The best thing to do is drink water, exfoliate and moisturize; the first one of which I hardly do- I know, terrible habit. Last month, I aimed to drink 5 bottles of water and by the end of the day I was on bottle # 2.  So I rely on moisturizers.

I've blogged about another moisturizer that works and guess what? I found another one! It's by a UK company called Elemis. I was a bit skeptical about trying out another moisturizing cream but this definitely shows the results the moment you put it on. It has a subtle fragrance and it's light weight, so it sinks right in. It doesn't leave your skin looking shiny like a lightbulb so hurray! Can I just say it one more time out of the 100 times that I absolutely love this cream? I would definitely buy this again.


In case you want to know which one you should get for your skin, I suggest you head to the Elemis section at Bloomingdale's in Dubai Mall. They do a free skin test and the system shows the problematic areas on your face. You are then suggested a set of products to use. 

Cleopatra's Spa at Wafi Mall uses Elemis products for facials and other spa treatments. I have to book an appointment them which has been pending for so long!

Lana O said...

Can this work for oily skin? Is there Elemis in Ibn Batutta Mall ?

Neelofer said...

This moisturizer is suitable for all skin types. As mentioned, it's not heavy, sinks into the skin quickly and does not leave a shiny appearance (so you don't need to worry about oily skin). Apart from places mentioned above, you can find Elemis at Debenhams, Mirdif City Centre, Vavavoom in Arabian Centre, few selected spas and salon.

Post a Comment