L.K. Bennett store opens in Dubai

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I've been looking for the perfect pair of nude heels forever. Whenever I spot a pair, either the color is not right (too beige-ish) or the size isn't available. It either that or the heel length is either too short or way too long. At times, it's all the options mentioned.

So when I heard that a.L.K. Bennett store opened in Dubai's Mirdif City Center recently, the first thing that came to my mind was- you guessed it- nude heels! The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton has been photographed wearing L.K. Bennett nude heels regularly called 'Sledge' (I have no idea why that name!) and I was on a lookout for such a pair!



The color is great, the heel is the right length, totally in love with this pair. I know where I'll be shopping over the weekend!

Post a Comment