Launch: Bobbi Brown Middle East Website

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bobbi Brown is one of my favorite cosmetics brand. And now, they have finally launched a Middle East version of the website! A warning though: not all products are listed on the website.

 
I first had a go at the brand while at Bloomingdale's Dubai Mall. My eyes were made up in my favorite smokey eyes by their Training and Special Events Manager, Eliano. It took him less than 5mins to create the look and I was flabbergasted- I always thought smokey eyes were a hassle but Eliano used only two products to create the look: the Gel Eyeliner (smudged to create the smokey look) and the Extreme Party Mascara.

On the site, you will find makeup tips, information on products and other details. They don't have the how-to videos which are available on the US and UK version but I'm thinking they will eventually build up the content of the website. Also, among other things the e-commerce element is missing; I would've loved to buy products straight off the site rather than go to the store but oh, well.

Post a Comment