My Wardrobe Middle East Launch

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Wardrobe, one of the top online shopping boutiques recently threw a party to celebrate the launch in the Middle East. The weather was great, I got to catch up with friends and also the lovely people   involved with this launch including the CEO, Sarah Curran and Emily from Fashion Foie Gras.


 My Wardrobe is one of the sites I visit either for picking some statement pieces or going through the latest trends. They offer designer clothes, accessories, shoes and lots more for both men and women. You won't be disappointed- so go check it out! Here are memories of the launch captured through the lens:


Met a friend after a few years who is now a DJ and does his own music stuff at events!  



No party is complete without the sweet stuff! Those are Chocolate coated Oreo truffles and cake pops
Lana said...

I <3 my wardrobe. I ordered a pink dress from Acne yesterday. Cannot wait for to wear it

Post a Comment