A Day Spent With Ceecode

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The lovely Cynthia from Ceecode (who is also the designer) invited me for an exclusive viewing of the  new collection. I think Ceecode bags are pretty quirky and having one of them on your arm/in your hand is going to set you apart from the crowd. You will realize it once you see the bags yourself. I love love love the customizable bag feature.

Ceecode's new collection not only features new handbag designs but also accessories. Who doesn't like accessories? And shoes? Apart from this, there was also a bag designing competition along with candy, candy and loads of candy. Loved the event and accessories- I have my personal favorites already!

Part of the fun Ceecode collection
This is my favorite! Love the color, studs and material of the bag
Now part of Ceecode are shoes! Check out the D&G inspired star design- how cool are they?
More studs 
Nancy's Accessories Corner- love it. See the triangle shaped earrings? Reminded me of House of Harlow jewelry.
Uber cool and nerdy. This is my fav ring!
Ekta from Dollz in Dubai showing it off.
My other fav ring
More funky accessories
The Design Your Bag competition. One of the best is going to be manufactured and sold!
Here's my entry- I went for the black and gold combination
One of the few yummies at the event
Ceecode is available at a number of stores across Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Check out Ceecode's Facebook page for more information.

Lana said...

cute accessries <3

Anonymous said...

I just love cee code

The Trolley Dolley said...

Just found your blog - great stuff! Love your posts - and nice to find other bloggers in Dubai xxx
Nadia

thetrolleydolly.blogspot.com

Post a Comment