Review: Philosophy Be Your Best BB Cream

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'll be honest- although I've heard so much about BB creams, I've only tried 2. I wasn't really happy with one of them. The one I was happy with and the one that actually lived up to it's claim is a BB cream by Philosophy.

 
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and have zero complaints. The best part about this is it's got an in-built sunscreen (SPF 30). I love products that are multifunctional.


Philosophy's Skin Perfecting BB Cream is available in 2 shades- 01 Light and 02 Medium. The consistency of the cream is light weight, does not clog your pores, moisturizes and although it has sunscreen, does not cast a white-ish look on your face. Usually, cosmetics that have an in-built sunscreen give you that ghostly look (shows up in photographs).


It evens out the skin and imparts a subtle glow. It's a great alternative to tinted moisturizers and foundations. I did have to use a little concealer here and there. Having used it daily for more than 6 hours or so, I can vouch for it's staying power. I have normal to dry skin and the cream stays put until I take it off with a cleanser.


It's also small enough (30ml tube) to carry in your handbag. It has become my favorite (I love it) and you must give this a go if you are on the lookout for a BB cream.

*The product was sent by the brand or it's reps for a review. All reviews are based on my personal experience & outcome thereby presenting an honest opinion to the readers. 

Sarah said...

i loveee this :-)

Anonymous said...

Where can I get this in the UK?

Anonymous said...

Where can I get this in the US?! I don't see it anywhere!

Neelofer said...

Hi. I doubt this has been launched in the US (a quick check on the website or Sephora's site will prove this). At the moment, it's available in some European and Middle Eastern countries.

Neelofer said...

Have you tried Boots?

Post a Comment