Best Nude Pink Lipstick

Monday, January 21, 2013

I went a little crazy this month buying a ton of beauty and skincare stuff...don't judge me, hmph! I'll post all about my purchases soon.

Having said that, I'm so happy I found this. To begin with, I don't even know if there's something called a 'nude pink' lipstick. The reason why I chose those terms is because this lipstick color matches (to some extent) the color of my lips. It's subtle too- not in your face.


It's by a US brand called Julie Hewett and the name of the lipstick is Anette. The Julie Hewett line is available at Make Up Etc. I happened to come across this little boutique by chance when I was at the Palm Strip Mall in Jumeirah. Located in a corner is this make up store that sells a variety of makeup brands direct from the US including Sacha Juan hair products (dubbed as the miracle hair product brand).


I love the color of the lipstick. It's not too bright or too light- it's just right! It's also not too glossy or shimmery- I hate gloss . It's semi-matte which is totally amazing (I love matte lipsticks) and has excellent staying power.


A few years ago, I used to have a lipstick from Lord and Berry (a popular UK brand). It was my favorite matte lipstick- it was amazing, amazing, amazing. The Dubai branch selling it in the mall happened to close shop and I was left with zero supply of the lipstick. I went on to search for a similar color from other brands but in vain. I even told my friends in London to buy it for me if they ever spotted it. So, anyway I'm glad I happened to see Make Up Etc before stepping in a chocolate truffles store (which is right next to it haha).

Latifah said...

i like this. im also wanting a nude lipstick. Do they have this ??

Post a Comment