Pretty With Max Factor

Sunday, April 7, 2013

This is the first time I use Max Factor products and I must say I'm impressed with all that I tried. The brand itself is over a 100 years old and from the region, makeup artist and TV personality Joelle Mardinian often uses Max Factor.


One product in particular though, has become my favorite. It's Max Factor's latest foundation entitled Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation. This foundation is AMAZING!


Foundations have a difficult time winning me over because of a number of a reasons and when I find a foundation that works, that's when I use the word 'amazing'. Amazing also means I will blab a lot about the product to everyone I know. Because every girl deserves to know about stuff that works and doesn't work, right? Right.

Facefinity, a liquid foundation combines three makeup products in one bottle- primer, concealer and SPF/ sunscreen. When I was told this foundation conceals unwanted blemishes and similar, I rolled my eyes. I'm a bit skeptical when any skincare/beauty product claims it has concealing powers unless it's a concealer. With this foundation however, I don't need to reach out for a concealer. It really covers minor blemishes and is also helpful in fading away under eye circles (yes, you can use it to cover those pesky eye bags).


Upon application, Facefinity smoothes your face just like a primer would and evens out your skin tone to give you a truly flawless finish. I can't believe how much I love this foundation. Almost sounds like a BB cream, right? The foundation is light-weight and does an excellent job of lasting for more than 8 hours.

Blended version

I end up with a slightly dewy to matte finish which I absolutely LOVE. I use less than half a pump and blend with my fingers.

You know those days when you hit the alarm to snooze several times and then when your eyes finally open you realize you're an hour late to work? Story of my life. That's when a beauty rescue product like Facefinity comes handy. You can skip the primer, concealer and sunscreen because one bottle contains everything you need. You have to try it yourself to see the results- it will leave you impressed and you'll probably end up taking one home.

On to the next one- the Flipstick. It's the first 2-lipsticks-in-1 combination designed to give you a two toned effect which is on trend for this season.


One side of the Flipstick is a solid color and the other is more like a shimmery version.


I've seen two-toned lips in almost every single magazine and on catwalks (even Sephora wouldn't stop posting pictures about it).


You can easily achieve these looks by using Flipstick in Boreal Mauve and Gipsy Red.

If you aren't bold enough when it comes this trend, you have the option of not going for the two-toned version. Instead you can create a bright lip- also one of this season's trends.


Say hello to different looks with just one Flipstick! It is available in 6 different shades. The shade I have is Boreal Mauve and it's great for a pop of color.


I only use the solid color, though. Perhaps I'll become a little more adventurous this year and try the two toned look.

The 2000 Calorie Mascara comes in 3 different versions. I have the one with the curved brush for volume and curl.


I felt this mascara is more suitable for giving lashes the length as opposed to thickness/volume (at least, this was the case with me). It definitely separates each lash whilst coating them with the formula. The result is clump-free longer looking lashes. If you are a fan of natural looking lashes, then this mascara is for you.

Glossfinity is the latest in Max Factor's range of nail polishes. They are the glossiest polishes you will ever get and boast of a rich pigment.


Available in a variety of shades from vibrant coral to metallic gold, they last for days without chipping. I tried a shade called Red Passion which is a fire-engine red (it looks lighter in the pic because of natural lighting). Hello glamorous nails!

Thank you to the Max Factor team for introducing me to the world of MF!

All products are available across stores in UAE. Have you tried any of these?

*The product was sent by the brand for a review. All reviews are based on my personal experience & outcome thereby presenting an honest opinion to the readers.

Lateefah said...

i love yr reviews <3 i will chek the foundation. i have sensitive skin so i hope it will be ok on my skin

marwa said...

nailpolish is sooooooooooo nicceee !!

Unknown said...

I have large pores (and combination skin). Will the foundation do a good job in covering them up? :)

Neelofer said...

Hi Arian. I don't have large pores as such, so I'm not sure how suitable the foundation would be for you. I will check with the Max Factor team and let you know :)

Myrna said...

can i use this for my sensitive skin ?

Neelofer said...

Hi Arian. Max Factor's makeup artist says the following:

"Sure you can use it, the product has primer which makes the skin smoother and will make the pores look smaller and the foundation will look perfect on the face"

Neelofer said...

Hi Myrna. Max Factor's makeup artist says- "sure you can, the products has SPF, primer and concealer all in one product which means that you'll not need to build up 3 different products on your face."

Unknown said...

Would love to try out d foundation I hope it suits my skin❤

Nida Moughal said...

I have tried the mascara and loved it but no other thing... sad we dont get MaxFActor in my country.

Post a Comment