The New Face of YSL?

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My friend and I were yapping on BBM about how cold London is at the moment. And while I was lamenting about how I missed the Chocolate Festival, she decided to go, "You won't believe this" and appended a link. When I first read this, I thought it was a prank. No really.

YSL (fine, fine, I'll call it by the name they go with now- SL) has chosen goth rock star Marilyn Manson to be the face of the brand's new campaign.


This image is your first look at what could be the ad.

My jaw fell. Maybe it's just me but I think Marilyn and SL don't go hand in hand. I've always imagined SL to be everything but crazy, controversial rock 'n' roll lifestyle.

My friend was right. I can't believe this...


Nagham said...

First they drop the Yves from Saint Laurent, and now this. Marketing manager should be the next change because this is just retarded

Post a Comment