Elie Saab: Resort 2014 Collection

Monday, July 1, 2013

He's done it again! I've said this before and I'll say it again, one of my favorite designers Elie Saab has delivered yet another incredible collection. I was beyond impressed with last year's Spring Couture and Resort & Spring/Summer collections and the Resort 2014 hasn't failed Elie Saab fans.

The latest collection features his signature style of design, cut, fabric and texture. Monochrome, stripes, solid colors, peplums, a punch of deep coral, lace and beads are all part of the chic and sharp collection.

My favorite? A combination of a hint of coral complimenting the nude hue. So fab!

















Isn't it amazing? I love the black lace dresses. And as usual, some of these pieces have landed on my wishlist.


Nida Moughal said...

Fabulous collection!
I love Elie Saab!

Post a Comment