Banana Republic Spring/Summer 2014 Collection Launches In Dubai

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I said it before and I'll say it again. Banana Republic is one of my favorite brands. I love their collections and each happens to surpass the other in terms design, collaboration and other factors.

I recently attended the Spring/Summer 2014 Collection launch at the Montgomerie Golf Club, The Address, Emirates Hills. I had shopped the collection earlier on after I spotted a particular skirt (featured below), so I had an idea of what I was in for. Nonetheless, I loved how each outfit was paired with complimenting pieces of clothing and accessories.



The Banana Republic Spring/Summer 2014 Collection is all about the laid back, chic California style with chinos, jackets, shirts and denims for the men and beautiful dresses, skirts, embellished tops and silk shirts for the women.

Accessories include monochrome clutches and leather handbags. If you spot something that catches your eye, hurry to Banana Republic today. Chances are, you may still be able to get what you want (some pieces are limited in quantity!).


How absolutely gorgeous is this mint blazer? Love the detailing and the cross body bag.


I love these dresses and the floral shoes. I'm eyeing those black and white floral heels. They would go with almost everything in my wardrobe.


This collection offers men some exceptional clothing from well tailored shirts to blazers. No more excuses to dress sloppy!


And here's the skirt that I hopped, skipped (more like ran lest it be sold out) and bought.


The Banana Republic Spring/Summer 2014 Collection is now available across stores in the UAE.

Post a Comment