C.Wonder Launches In Dubai, UAE

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Let me start off by saying I'd like to purchase almost every single thing at the C.Wonder. Now, let's talk about the store.

C.Wonder is the brainchild of Christopher Burch (designer Tory Burch's ex-husband) and first opened its doors in New York, USA. Fast forward to three years and the UAE witnessed C.Wonder launch it's first Middle East store in Mall of the Emirates.

One look at the store and it will instantly put you in a good mood. The use of color, the interiors, the clothes, shoes, accessories, home decor, and more will make you create a mental wishlist while gawking at the wallets and bracelets. C.Wonder also offers monogramming and other personalized items. It's pretty cool to have you initials monogrammed on a C.Wonder handbag.

Here are my favorites:

I absolutely love these. The honeycomb detailing make the shoes look pretty! This was the first thing that landed on my wishlist.


It was accessories galore on fellow blogger, Ekta's hand. Love the cork bracelets!


This striped jacket seals the deal. It will complete an outfit in a jiffy!


More favorites...


All this and more are available at C.Wonder, Mall of the Emirates. Head down there today and let me know what you got. I know I'll be getting those honeycomb pumps.

Post a Comment