Elie Saab: Ready To Wear A/W '14-15 Collection

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Elie Saab's collections are just magic. I can't define them any better. His Ready To Wear A/W '14-15 Collection is beyond brilliant. While his trademark designs are part of this collection, other pieces showcase a redefined ombre, a palette of rich colors from aubergine to teal to pastel pink and delicate fabrics, florals and sequins.

I love this collection and several pieces have landed on my wishlist. When I saw the first picture yesterday I told myself, "Looks so much like Elie Saab's creation" and then I realized I was looking at the designer's work. 

How incredibly gorgeous do the gowns look? 


And here are my favorites. This aubergine colored gown just falls so effortlessly; there isn't much going on with this gown however, it is gorgeous. 


Which one is your favorite?

Post a Comment