Glambox x Bliss: A Box Full Of Skin Perfecting Goodies

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

If you are a beauty junkie and haven't heard about Glambox, then you probably have been living under a rock.

Glambox is (literally) a glamor box filled with beauty products that arrives at your doorstep every month. You pay a subscription fee and get to try products in the luxury of your home. I must say, Glambox has improved their partner list ever since their inception and added a plethora of brands including my favorite Elemis!

They recently brought on board another skin and body care brand which I like- Bliss. I have my favorites from Bliss and one particular product does its job every time I use it (read on to find out what it is). Glambox did a great job selecting products for the face and body.


The first two are products for the body- Bliss Soapy Suds in Blood Orange & White Pepper. This is a shower gel that doubles up as an invigorating bath soak. It has an incredible fragrance (I love anything orange) and leaves the skin squeaky clean and smooth.


You use the Bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Body Butter for soft skin. I was sold when I read blood orange on the package. I tried it on and fell in love with it. It is non-greasy, absorbs almost immediately, has such a fresh fragrance and isn't overwhelming. I use this more as a moisturizing hand cream than on body.

The shower gel and body cream are a great pick me up post a long day at work.

There are interesting products for the face. The Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash is a multi-tasking product. Containing rosehip extract, chamomile and passion flower among other ingredients, this oil- free face wash is a cleanser and exfoliator. It has minuscule exfoliating beads that scrub away dead skin whilst cleansing the face off impurities. And because the exfoliating granules are soft, you can use it everyday.


I am in love with the Triple Oxygen line from Bliss. I reviewed the Triple Oxygen Starter Kit previously and if you are looking for radiant skin or a new set of skincare products, I recommend you try the kit. The Bliss Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream is a moisturizer that is infused with vitamin C. My favorite product from Bliss is the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizer Mask. I said it before, and I'll say it again- this mask is magic. It does its job every single time it is used. Read about the Energizer Cream and Mask here.

The final product and the one that I'm excited about is the That's Incredi-peel.


Firstly, kudos to Bliss's creative unit for the product name. Secondly, this product contains Glycolic acid that specifically helps in improving the quality of skin, boosts cell renewal etc. Bliss calls it their 'overnight facial'. I have yet to try this, so watch this space for a review.

Bliss products are available to purchase through Glambox's website (or through select stockists in the UAE).

Bliss is just one brand that's available through Glambox. Subscribe today to discover more beauty goodies. It gets better. Glambox is kind enough to give my readers a 25% discount!

Use the code GBNEELOFER to redeem 25% off your subscriptions!

Have you tried any of these products? Are you a Glambox subscriber? What's your favorite product/brand that you discovered through Glambox?

Post a Comment