The Food Byte: Little More Cafe

Thursday, April 3, 2014

What happens when you put a hungry bunch together who keep changing the venue? Frustrations and growling stomachs, that's what. When we finally decided and arrived to Little More Cafe, Dubai Marina Mall (this cafe is part of  the original More Cafe family), the place was packed. More frustrations and growling stomachs.

Eventually, we got our table and what happened next was worth documenting here. With the menu handed to me, I quickly scanned for something chicken. I'm not a fan of other meat or seafood for that matter. I and the rest placed our orders while talking about TV shows, books and random things. 

Our food arrived and I must say, it is one of the best things I've had. I started with a berry packed smoothie, the Blueberry Raspberry Strawberry Oats smoothie. 


It was amazing! One of the best smoothies I've ever had. 

Then came the main course- the Anna Marie Si Kiep, a South African dish; chicken breasts filled with ricotta and tarragon. Served with baked baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes and capsicums.


The baked baby potatoes were delicious!

Then we all decided to wash down our meals with this amazing decadent chocolate goodness known as the Dark Chocolate Fondant. It was so well made, I wanted to eat the whole thing myself.


I'm so glad this place didn't disappoint. Definitely having that smoothie on my next visit.

The service is satisfactory but the place can get a little busy during peak hours i.e. lunch times during weekdays.

Have you visited a restaurant/cafe that's amazing in your books? Which one do you want me to try?


Little More Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Post a Comment