May Glambox Revealed

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Being a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics ever since I purchased my favorite product, I was delighted to know that this month's Glambox is a Benefit Cosmetics special! Don't you just love the sound of that? Also, would you like a special discount on your Glambox subscription? Read on.


This special box contains mini samples of some of their best-selling products and a mystery item as well!


You can easily say this is the Best of Benefit in a box! They should've included Benetint, so you all can discover how pretty of a cheek and lip stain it is.


Let's start off with Pore-fessional. This one is popular with girls who have large pores and want to minimize the appearance of it. It also doubles up as a primer so your foundation can go on smoothly. I reviewed it previously here.

Next up is one of the best mascara's I've used, They're Real. This mascara coats the lashes in a jet black color. Use the wand in a regular manner and before you are done, hold it vertically and apply the mascara to the lashes. Instant transformation guaranteed. The only downside to this is the removal process. For me, it takes a while to remove every trace of this mascara from my lashes. But I don't mind it, considering they give my lashes added length.

Want a concealer that conceals pesky dark circles and hydrates the eye area? Look no further. Fake Up launched in Dubai last year and this concealer is infused with Vitamin E and apple seed extract to keep the eye area moisturized. I absolutely love it. Read my full review here.

Benefit Cosmetics jumped on the BB cream bandwagon and created their version of it. They call it the Big Easy BB Cream. While the cream is liquid in nature, it delivers a velvet powder finish, controls oil and keeps skin moisture locked in. The end result is smooth looking skin. As an added bonus, the product has SPF35- say hello to flawless looking, protected skin.

The fifth product is a mystery product! While I know what it is (and it's quiet an exciting one), I will reveal it soon.


If you'd like to get your hands on this Glambox, subscribe today and use this code BENE20 to get a 20% discount off your subscription (code valid until May 18, 2014)! If you haven't tried Benefit products yet, this is your chance to do so.

So, can you guess what the mystery product is?

Post a Comment