Banana Republic x Roland Mouret Limited Edition Collection In Dubai

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Banana Republic teams up with some of the best designers. Their previous collaborations with Issa, Michelle Smith/Milly, L'ren Scott, and others have proved to be a success, at least for me. The recent collaboration with designer Roland Mouret had me clearing out my wardrobe to welcome the new purchases.

The Banana Republic x Roland Mouret Collection boasts of 25 beautiful pieces featuring leopard prints, lace (my fav!), graphic details and more on blazers, tops, skirts and dresses. The dresses in particular, are absolutely gorgeous- incredible fit, length, cut and fall.

The best part? The collection is limited edition, which means 2 things: You must hurry and get the pieces you like lest they be sold out and, you won't catch half of Dubai (Zara fans, you know who I am referring to) wearing the same outfit as you.

Here are my favorite picks:



The Banana Republic x Roland Mouret Collection is available across stores in the UAE.

Post a Comment