The 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Mamas & Papas

Monday, December 22, 2014

As part of the second holiday gift guide series, I bring you some festive goodies for your little one. While the holiday season means finding the perfect gift for friends and family, it also means gifting the kids something they will like or look good in.

Mamas & Papas is the new destination to shop for the mini-you. The Holiday Collection treats them to casual and formal wear that is inspired by the colors of the season and things festive. There are also mini tuxedos and party dresses for those who love to emulate their dad's or mom's style. Apart from that, there are a number of accessories that will fit snugly into their rooms, the Christmas tree and their hearts. 

How awesome is that hanging silver star? It's a perfect customized gift. Also makes a brilliant desk accessory (for me). And the passport holders? I have a penchant for them, the fancier, the better! I might just go pick that one for myself. 



If you ever though egg cups (bottom left) would be boring, think again. Mamas & Papas does everything but mundane. That tartan printed hanging star is lovely. Did you spot the cute pink bauble? What about the rocking horse? Brings back oodles of memories! 


Let's not forget the friendly holiday bear. I love the fact that he's donned a Christmas pullover! I know I'm not 5 but hey, we all have a little kid inside of us who loves cotton candy and all things fun, right? 

Do you have a little photographer running around the house? Or someone who appreciates snazzy cushion designs? That camera print cushion makes the perfect addition to their room.  


Those passport covers and luggage tags are so good, I might just pick a bunch of them. While I already have a few from elsewhere, I'd love a design that brings a smile to my face!

So, what are you going to gift wrap this season? 

The Holiday 2014 Collection is now available across Mamas & Papas stores in the UAE. 

Post a Comment