The Food Byte: Iftar At Aquaviva, The Address Montgomerie, Dubai

Friday, May 3, 2019

Every Ramadan, I tend to get out of home and experience iftar at a new venue. And sometimes, I tend to frequent my favorites (aka repeat visits). I've had my fair share of iftars at hotels and there's one that consistently checks off all the boxes- The Address Hotel.

No matter the location, they are always successful when it comes to keeping their customers happy. I've never left any of the restaurants at the hotel chain unsatisfied. I tried Aquaviva's iftar menu and was pleasantly surprised. And it's just not the food.


Located at Address Montgomerie in Emirates Hills, Aquaviva's iftar is slightly different to the ones I've been to. With a visually appealing set-up against the backdrop of a serene pool and the night sky, the venue plays host to a blend of traditional and modern Arabic cuisine.

With a Syrian chef at the helm, the buffet spread is lavish and boasts of an assortment of dishes that will make you want to go for a third round of feasting. 

Appetizers, salads, main courses and desserts are aplenty in variety from the traditional lamb ouzi, kibbeh, cheese sambousek, shawarma platters to grilled tiger prawns, koftas and kebabs- this iftar spread is delightfully Arabic in every way.


Let's not forget what completes a meal- desserts. I have to give it to the chef for not only maintaining the Arabic tradition of Luqaimat, Muhalabiya, Basbousa (yes, I know my desserts well) but also including Tiramisu, Creme Caramel, Eclairs and Chocolate Mousse. Don't forget to try the traditional drink, Jallab! 


With a set-up at a tranquil location, iftar at Aquaviva is truly pleasant; I quite loved the concept of an open-air iftar (the mobile air-cons keep the venue cool). The service is impeccable and so is the food. 

Iftar at Aquaviva, Address Montgomerie is available throughout Ramadan from sunset until 9pm and is priced at AED 185 per person. For reservations, call 04- 888 3444.

Aquaviva - Address Montgomerie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Post a Comment