Elie Saab: Haute Couture SS '12

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anyone who knows me is well aware that Elie Saab is one of my favorite designers. I cannot stress enough that each of his designs are incredible and unique.

When his Spring/Summer '12 collection was recently showcased in Paris, I was stunned. I was still recovering from his last couture collection when he launched another set which is nothing short of a fairytale. The gowns are beyond beautiful, they are beyond anything I've envisioned an almost perfect gown/gowns to be.

Apart from using colors in his collection, he revamped the usual white wedding gown (which was his show stopper) and added a hint of baby pink. Here are my favorite gowns and dresses.


How gorgeous is the yellow gown on the left?
Leave it to Elie Saab to make peach on gowns and dresses look so beautiful
Never thought the color green would make a gown come alive. Just beautiful.
  


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And here's the show stopper; the bridal gown with hints of pink.



Lana said...

very beautiful :-)

Post a Comment