Competition: Elemis Pro Radiance Hand & Nail Cream

Monday, April 9, 2012


Thanks to the Elemis team, one lucky reader will win the Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream. If you don't know what it is, read the review.

Answer the question in the comment box below:
 
Why do you want to win the Elemis Pro Radiance Hand and Nail cream? 

In order to be eligible, follow the steps:
  1. Leave your name and email address along with your answer (pls wait for your comment to be approved)
  2. Like my fan page and Elemis fan page
  3. Follow on Twitter 
  4. Follow the blog publicly through the 'Join This Site' button/ Google Friend Connect (located on the right hand side)
Winner will be announced in a week's time and will be chosen at random. Good luck!
Konashi said...

My hands are really dry esp after doing the dishes so i really wanna win this.
konashi.disha@gmail.com

Angelle said...

I wanna win this 'coz I've tried this & I don't wanna miss the chance to have this on my hand again...:-)

Nancy Alcantara
runchel08@yahoo.com

Angelle said...

I wanna win this 'coz I've tried this before & I'm really amazed with the outcome & I don't wanna miss the chance to have this on my hand again...:)

Nancy Alcantara
runchel08@yahoo.com

Monica Henna Bhojwani said...

I want to win this coz I have heard a lot about this particular product & wud like to try my hands on this hand cream, Wud Luv to win this from u.

Anonymous said...

The cream includes Omega 7, Avellana seed oil, Macademia seed oil, Virgin plum oil and last but not least, Camellia seed oil! It's also formulated to be silicon free and is designed to stay on the skins surface and not leave a tacky/sticky feeling after application, which I absolutely hate!

What more can a girl ask for?:))

Would love to win this!

Melody
melody_mazarelo@hotmail.com

Neelofer said...

Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.

Anonymous said...

Well I am in dire need of this amazing cream from one of my most favourite brands Elemis.. As in my busy schedule I HARDLY get time to look after myself. Especially my habds and nails , they suffer the most and i am not able to give them proper care and nurture which they really Deserve .... so i really wanna win this and try it on my hands and am sure this will really help me and will protect my hands and nails to the core!

Name: Mehwish Adil
Email: sweet_smart_gal4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I want to win this lovely products to make my hands & nalis beautiful.

lucky chauhan

chauhan.lucky82@gmail.com

and liked both page with name parul ghalout

maurah said...

l would love to win the Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream. because I work outdoors a lot and this causes my hands to become extremely dry and nails get chapped. I would love to have the experience of using this cream to moisturize and bring relief to the dry skin on my hands and protect my nails.

Name: Maura Hales
Email: maurahales@gmail.com

duha said...

I wanna win this because i don't wanna miss the chance to have this beautiful products


duha altoum

november-9393@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I really need this cream as my hands are not at all beautiful and my nails are a real disaster so looking forward to win this !!!

Email : robina42010@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I really am looking forward to win this for my Loving mom .... Actually all day shes soo busy with the household chores that she hardly gets time for her own self .... Shes a super mom and manages the house and 5 children soo well and she never let her beautiful smile vanish from her face even when shes in pain.... And this hand and nails cream will really make a great fift for my mom as especially after doing the dishes all day her hands become soo rough... SO REALLLYYYYYYYY WANNA WIN IT!!!

Emial: benishadil@hotmail.com

Roshan B said...

My daughter who just delivered her baby has being experience dry hands. Many times we overlook the mother's health to make way for the baby but I want her to know that I will always be looking after her because she is my baby.

Neelofer said...

Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.

k said...

my hands and cuticles are so dry i might lose my fingers soon .. because I end up cutting the dry ends... its very upsetting. i must have tried every other cream.the ingredients sound like exactly what i need. dreaming for the spa hands.

kanika.chik@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i want to win this lovely product
facebook :màryàm aoud
twitter:@meryemaoud

Post a Comment