Want: Benefit Cosmetics' Fine One One

Sunday, December 30, 2012

This went waaaay on top of my wishlist. I love Benefit- so, when I discovered their latest called Fine One One, the beauty alarm went off! It's a multi-purpose sheer lip and cheek trio (similar to my favorite cheek stain)- 3 colors in one and comes in a case that looks like those vintage cigarette lighters (no, I don't smoke).

 


The beauty of it is you apply all colors in one go. Sounds a bit "What the?!" but wait until you hear why. The pink champagne acts as a highlighter, right below that shade is a sheer watermelon followed by coral. When the last 2 colors are blended together, it give a natural flush of color on your cheeks. And of course, you can select which color you want on your lips.

Sounds like a fun product! Can't wait until it arrives in the UAE market. 

Nida Moughal said...

The thing is a must have.

Neelofer said...

It's one of the products I'm excited about!

Unknown said...

Benefit products force me to comment in :)

Post a Comment