Beauty Launches In 2013: What To Expect

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

There are some exciting launches taking place in 2013, some as early as January. Here's my compilation of what to expect in the new year. Note that these are not based on press releases but information I have come across hence launches and other details are susceptible to change.

Clinique will introduce us to an addition to the family of Moisture Surge products. The latest is their Moisture Surge Overnight Mask. Yea, this one is totally one I will try although I'm loyal to my favorite Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Mask.

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

I love macaroons (just give me a box of these and I will be a happy bunny). Estee Lauder will launch a set of 5 limited edition pastel colored nail polishes inspired by macaroons. I really love Estee Lauder polishes (my first one was Midnight Blue- a deep plum color) and have a favorite from the new line already (the blue one).

Estee Lauder Collection

One of my favorite beauty brands, Benefit Cosmetics will launch 3 limited edition eye shadow palette entitled World Famous Neutral Kits. Each kit contains 2 cream eye shadows and 4 powder eye shadows. The kits have palettes of browns, purples/lilacs and champagne/pinks. Benefit also has a new launch that takes place in March 2013 (in the UAE) and it's called Fine One One.

Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals

Essie, everyone's favorite nail polish brand is jumping on the nail wraps/nail stickers bandwagon. Yep, we'll be able to show off our talons in Essie approved designs ranging from metallics to studs and lace. Here's a selection of a few designs from the line.

Essie Nail Wraps

 OPI collaborates with Mariah Carey to launch 8 nail polishes called Liquid Sand. True to it's name, Liquid Sand polishes have a matte and textured finish...basically, something you feel when you put a clear polish on your nail and dip it in glitter (I know because I did this on one nail and promptly removed it because the feel was like sandpaper). Want to see how the nails look when you apply Liquid Sand?

OPI Mariah Carey

Another favorite of mine, Giorgio Armani will present their Pop Makeup Collection to the world in early Jan 2013. From eyes to face- the new collection focuses on a pop of color along with nudes.

Giorgio Armani Pop Makeup Collection

And that's a wrap! I'm looking to Estee Lauder's nail polishes, Giorgio Armani's Pop Makeup Collection and Benefit Cosmetics' Fine One One.

I haven't come across new hair-care product launches. If you have, let me know in the comments section.

Post a Comment