Brand Focus: Malaak

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm a fan of fashionable blazers. I'm so glad that today's designers are being creative with jackets/ blazers and giving them a creative edge. Think of blazers a few years ago and the words 'dull' and 'boring' come up. But now, I've seen several designers and brands giving those jackets/blazers a complete makeover. Here's one local brand that caught my eye: MALAAK.




Apart from jackets, they also specialize in trendy abayas (for those who don't know, an abaya is a Muslim woman's robe-like clothing). I fell in love with this red jacket- it's a wishlist item! Check out the fierce studs and detailing plus it's in my favorite color. If there's one jacket that will be present in my wardrobe this year, it will be this one.




 


Lana said...

I like the last one

Post a Comment