The Best of Men's Perfumes

Tuesday, May 15, 2012


I love (obsessed with) perfumes. I buy at least 2-3 every month. They aren't new releases all the time...sometimes I'll remember a perfume I tried on while on vacation and then scurry to the mall to get it. Having said that, I absolutely love some of the perfumes created for men. My dad, brother and friends have an amazing collection.

And I totally appreciate men who put in extra effort when it comes to clothes, perfumes, shoes and watches  (there is NO excuse to look like a slob).

Here are a few of the perfumes my dad and bro use regularly.

Man by Bvlgari -- Pasha by Cartier -- Casual Friday by Escada

Euphoria by Calvin Klein -- La Nuit De L'Homme by YSL -- Echo by Davidoff

V by Valentino -- Fahrenheit by Dior -- 212 Glam Men by Caroline Herrera

Derrick Pereira said...

I like Echo and Euphoria. The ones that I use regularly are Acqua Di Gio and Issey Miyake.

Post a Comment