Essie vs. P2 vs. Revlon

Sunday, May 13, 2012

When I first chose Essie's Nice is Nice nail polish color at the nail salon, I wasn't too sure how it would look like. The color is a soft lavender/lilac and I had never tried it before. But once on the nails, it looked great. I even got a few compliments.

Essie Nice is Nice polish
When I went to buy the polish, I realized that it was quite a popular color and it was out of stock at two retail outlets.

A few months later while in London, I spotted a similar color from another brand called P2 and the range is called Color Victim . I promptly bought it. I was really happy I finally got the color I was looking for.

Image credit: Drugstore.com
Fast forward to a few months later. I was at a Revlon event where they launched their new line of nail polishes called Top Speed. I got the chance to get my nails done and while I was about to choose an emerald green color  I spotted a replica of Essie's Nice is Nice. It's called Lily.

Revlon Top Speed Lily

The only difference between Revlon's and my alternative is that Essie's has a slight hint of pink (you'll notice it in the pictures). So there you go, if you are on the hunt for a lilac/lavender color- these are your close alternatives.
Maitha Ansari said...

im going to try this color. so beautiful <3

Post a Comment