My Favorites from Swarovski's Latest Collection

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I already have my favorites from Swarovski's Fall/Winter 2012/2013 collection. The collection is described as a combination of eastern and Shakespearean influences to create an avant-garde, rock artist look.

I love this ring (they also have earrings and a pendant of the same design). This reminded me of  House of Harlow's ring (which happens to be my favorite too!). But the Swarovski ring just went up the list.



Here's Swarovski's version of a statement necklace. 


Cuffs and more cuffs! The second one reminds me of ancient Egypt for some reason (think Pharaohs).



And finally my favorite rings. I feel both of them have a 'from the future' feel...something you would see in movies that are set in the future.



Karina said...

Is there any chance you bought those Swarovski Sound earrings and are sick of them? (No, seriously...) I have the necklace and I really want the earrings to match. Let me know please even if the answer is no :)

Karina said...

Is there any chance you bought the earrings and no longer want them? (No, seriously...) I have the necklace and really want the matching earrings. Please let me know even if the answer is no. Thank you! :)

khoulah said...

Love the cuffs ,amazing choice

Post a Comment