Gorgeous Abayas by Roselle

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I love how local designers are putting a spin to traditional clothing and accessories. One such brand/ designers are Maha and Abeer of Roselle Couture.

They took the traditional abaya and turned it around in such a way that it will leave you wanting a couple of abayas from their collection. Well, at least that's what happened to me when I first saw this abaya.

Click to view image in original size

 It's my favorite out of all their designs and it's absolutely beautiful. Here's a close up of detailing:

Image credit: Latifa Shamsi

And here's my second favorite. They made a color such as grey look pretty with the lace detailing.

Click to view image in original size

And my third favorite. Color blocked abaya!

Click to view image in original size
Yes, I want all of these in my wardrobe. They'll look absolutely gorgeous with a statement necklace. This goes right on top of my wishlist.

Muna AF said...

ما شاء الله

Dima said...

love love looooveeee this

Post a Comment