Want: Manish Arora Spring Summer 2013

Monday, December 17, 2012

I've told myself a million times to quit buying anything that has leopard print because frankly, I've got at least 14 leopard print items (yes, I counted) from shoes to belts to handbags to tops. But whenever I see an accessory or piece of clothing that comes in leopard print, the alarm in my head goes off; I'm easily drawn to this print.

So, when I saw this piece from designer Manish Arora's Spring Summer 2013 collection...does anyone know where I can get this from in Dubai?


That pullover (I'm assuming it's a pullover) looks brilliant! I LOVE the leopard print on the sleeves. I'm not a fan of gold but gold foil leopard print is pure awesomeness!


How amazing is that skirt? Love the combination of light coral/ powder pink against the pale blue skirt. I want both, the pullover and the skirt although I'm not a fan of the gold detailing that appears towards the bottom of the skirt. Nor am I a fan of the leopard's/tiger's face.


I changed my mind. I want the pullover, skirt AND the clutch. How gorgeous do they all look? This just went on the wishlist!

I've checked the designer's official website to see where in Dubai they stock- nothing mentioned (although there's a mention of Kuwait). I also checked their online store to see if I could order the pieces, but they haven't updated it with the SS '13 collection. Debenhams are collaborating with the designer however, the pieces available at Debenhams will not feature any of SS '13 collection.  So, if anyone is aware where I can get these from in Dubai, leave a comment! 

Post a Comment