The Twilight Facial

Thursday, December 20, 2012

When I read about this, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. In Dubai, there exists a facial that uses your blood to give you a face lift, smooth out the wrinkles and all that jazz. Can you believe it?

Image credit: SheKnows.com

No, I haven't tried it and I won't and I don't know anyone who has either. I just find the concept of using your own blood in a facial (see how the words 'blood' and 'facial' do NOT go together?) a bit over the top. I mean, using green tea or fruits in a facial is fine, but your own blood? I don't know the complete process but from what I read, I know that your blood is injected into your skin.

The facial is aimed at an older age group so perhaps, it does help them in terms of refined skin texture, wrinkles and other things but this is the first facial I have heard of that makes use of something from your own body.

What are the other weird facials you've heard about?


Post a Comment