Beauty 101 With Johnson & Johnson

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I recently attended a Johnson & Johnson event entitled Beauty 101 and it was almost a blast from the past. How many of you remember the ever so famous Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo? At that time, it was the best invention- no more tears, hurray!

 
Anyway, the event was pretty cool and I got to meet some lovely girls, get my nails done, learn about cleansers, moisturizers, loads of other skin care related things and leave with a bag of fun products- thank you J&J team for that. I've never used any of the products pictured so, last week was more of a trial week for me.


My most favorite out of all is the Oil Free Acne Wash that keeps acne and spots at bay. While I don't have oily skin or experience acne that often, I tend to go all postal on any zit/pimple that appears. The face wash smells divine! It's got a burst of grapefruit and the fragrance lingers for a while after you've washed it off. The product also doubles up as an exfoliator.

I also love the Cleansing Wipes. I've been on a roll lately when it comes to using cleansing wipes. The J&J Wipes remove waterproof make-up as well and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped of moisture. If you are one of those people who, after a long day get tired and head to bed without removing make-up, it's time for you to keep a pack of these at your bedside.

There's also the 24 Hour Moisture Soft Cream that, to my delight is infused with shea butter. Anything with shea butter makes me happy because this ingredient in other words, is one of the purest form of nature's moisturizer (just like honey).

Do you use any of the these?

Unknown said...

My all tym favs❤

Post a Comment