Get It For Less: Printed Pants

Thursday, April 25, 2013

No doubt Banana Republic churns out one good collection after the other. Don't believe me? See their Mad Men inspired Spring/Summer collection here or their Holiday collection or the Spring/Summer line from last year.

I love how the tops are always crisp and the blazers are always trendy. If you are looking to revamp your wardrobe, you must head to Banana Republic in Dubai because they are having a sale!

And this month's edition of 'Get It For Less' is printed pants. I spotted the Banana Republic Hampton pants and it reminded me of how similar it is to DvF's skinny denims.


The Hampton pants from Banana Republic retail at AED 350 whereas the DVF denims are at AED 560. And on that note, The Outnet is having a markdown too and the DVF denims are part of that. I've already got items in my shopping cart!

In case you are wondering how you can style those Hampton pants, here's your outfit idea.

Happy shopping, y'all!


Unknown said...

I like the DvF print better.

Neelofer said...

While I love DvF (have you seen that peacock colored ruffle skirt? http://keepingupwithn.blogspot.ae/2012/01/dvf-skirt.html), I like the BR print. It's more of a 'clean' print and so Spring.

Post a Comment