An Evening With Elemis

Monday, June 3, 2013

Elemis is one of my favorite skin and body care brands (along with Clarins and L'occitane). I've been a fan of and use Elemis ever since I discovered their moisturizing cream. Of all the creams, body scrubs and foot soaks  I have tried, none have disappointed me. I love Elemis...it's quite luxurious to say the least- the packaging, ingredients used, the effect on the skin etc. is wonderful. My favorite? The Visible Brilliance serum. The name couldn't be more apt. You can read the rest of my Elemis reviews here; perhaps you will find your favorite too!

Last week, Elemis hosted an exclusive event at Seville's, Wafi Mall.


This was my first time visiting the Spanish restaurant and the food was pretty good. While I tried a few appetizers from the menu;  my favorite was the Croquettes with Chicken and Manchengo cheese.

There was the famous Gazpacho Andaluz i.e. chilled tomato soup...several liked this one...


...and the fried potatoes with spicy sauce serving.


Unfortunately, I couldn't take more pictures as my camera battery started to die and in turn I couldn't make use of the flash settings. And a Blackberry doesn't take good res images.


It was great meeting everyone at the event including the Elemis team along with the people from Cleopatra's Spa and Pharaoh's Club.

Elemis sent us home with a generous gift bag that included Freshskin (I've reviewed this previously) and their bestseller limited edition Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. I've given this to my mum to try because this cream works on mature skin so watch out for a review on this and other products including Bliss soon!

Thank you team Elemis for a wonderful evening!

Post a Comment