Banana Republic x L'Wren Scott Limited Edition Collection

Friday, December 27, 2013

This has been a year of some wonderful Banana Republic collaborations- from the Milly to the Issa collections, they have been beautiful.

I realized sometime ago (this happens when you read too many online magazines) that, the brand was due to launch a collection in collaboration with L'Wren Scott. I had viewed the sneak peek sketches of 2 designs and they looked beyond amazing. I couldn't wait to see the actual pieces of clothing. And when I did, let me put it in two words: mind = blown.

The Banana Republic x L'Wren Scott limited edition collection is an incredibly gorgeous palette of prints, lace, sequins, metallics and more. The pieces are perfect when it comes to fit and fall. From office wear to evening wear, this collection has got you covered. Think tailored printed trousers, faux fur shrugs, sequinned cardigans, metallic dresses, brocade suits and a lot more.

This peony print trousers is my favorite. It's so beautiful and would amp up any outfit.


I love sequins and glitter; this cardigan has made its way into my wardrobe. There's also a red and green version of this.


The collection also features clutches, bags, scarves and more.


If you've spotted a favorite, I suggest you rush to buy it because this is a limited edition collection.

The Banana Republic x L'Wren Scott Collection is now available in stores across the UAE.

Post a Comment