Elie Saab: Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2014 Collection

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm a bit surprised that my first post for this year starts off with one dedicated to one of my favorite designers, Elie Saab.

I love almost every piece from his collections and the Haute Couture SS '14 makes me want to say yes to a wedding invitation I received, don an Elie Saab gown and overshadow the bride. Evil, I know. But that's the effect Elie Saab creations have over me (and I'm assuming over other girls too). It makes you feel like you got royal blood flowing in your veins. Saab's creations make you feel like a princess. Gowns made out of the best fabric, the fit, the fall, the intricate details...his gowns command attention.

Elie Saab's Haute Couture SS'14 featured a palette of ocean blues, glamorous blacks, soft lilacs, pristine whites, not to mention his signature feature of flowers and smooth fabric that add a delicate touch  to every piece.

Here are the exquisite gowns from the glorious collection.


Here's the show stopper- a bridal gown reminiscent of the designer's Spring 2013 Couture Collection. I personally, liked the version that featured dashes of pink


While I love this collection (please, give me a piece of everything, save for the bridal gown), the following are my absolute favorites.


If I had to choose one gown from this collection, this would be it. I'm blown over by the color and design. It is incredibly beautiful...I am speechless.



Post a Comment