Review: Max Factor CC Cream

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

First there were BB creams. Then came CC creams. Then DD creams. Bet the beauty brands around the world are coming up with another cream pretty soon. While the beauty industry is figuring that out, let me take this opportunity to tell you about a fabulous CC cream.

Make-up brand Max Factor launched their CC cream sometime back. The 'CC' in CC cream stands for Color Correction.


This multi-tasking cream is quite handy especially for girls who want to skip all the make-up routine but yearn for a beautiful flawless finish. In the mornings, I usually reach out for a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream as opposed to foundation because I barely have time (I'm always running late, hah!).

This cream is super helpful and I truly love it. It's become my go-to product at times especially in the evenings.


CC creams are built to care for your skin rather than just provide coverage. Max Factor's CC cream is packed with skin benefiting ingredients such as cucumber water, rose hip extract, sea buckthorn and glycerin that help hydrate and brighten the skin. Secondly, it contains foundation pigments that deliver the flawless coverage everyone is after. Thirdly, it helps tame down the redness around the nose and cheek area (I've got minor redness around the nose).


I was expecting thick cream like consistency but the texture turned out to be surprisingly liquid cream. No, not the runny kind but the one that will stay put for hours. It blends effortlessly.

I witnessed an even toned skin and any sign of blemishes (damn them zit spots) were reduced. In addition to this, my skin had a natural glow without screaming, "Hey, look! I have some sort of cream/foundation on my face!". Did I mention the CC cream delivers a hint of a dewy finish? What's not to love about this?

The product has an in-built sunscreen i.e. SPF 10 (a little low in my opinion). Women with dry skin- I recommend to apply your daily moisturizer prior to the CC Cream.

The Max Factor CC Cream is now available in select stores across the UAE and comes in 6 different colors (for UAE) and 5 (for KSA).

What's your favorite CC Cream?

*The product(s) was sent by the brand/ its reps for a review. All reviews are based on my personal experience & outcome thereby presenting an honest opinion to the readers.

Anonymous said...

I was in Safeer Mall Ajman the other day and Ajman City Centre today but they do not have this :(

Post a Comment