Lipsy Spring/Summer '14 & Kardashian Collection Launch In Dubai

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lipsy is one of the brands that I would usually window shop and be on my way. It felt like it was a store I would go shop in when I had a party or an occasion to attend. That was until now.

The launch of the Spring/Summer '14 collection saw a palette of lace, florals, jewel tones, monochrome and pastels in the form of dresses, tops, trousers and more. People who know me, know that I love lace and florals. The collection offered different catwalk trends reflected in the cut, fall, fabric and design of the pieces.


While the Pandora segment featured jewel tones and contouring dresses...


The Patisserie range featured gorgeous printed florals against a contrasting black background. I love this!


Then, there was the Monochrome range. I'm so glad Lipsy went beyond the usual stripes for this range. How pretty does the floral monochrome dress look?


The Flower Press range featured 3D flowers 'pressed' onto clothing, lace, embellishments, pastels and more. I'd call this Lipsy's prettiest collection..


How gorgeous is that lace dress against black? If you aren't a fan of lace but still want to try it out, check the below dress. Minimal lace against monochrome.


The collection also featured gowns with embellishments and accessories.


Lipsy also launched the Kardashian Kollection featuring a bevy of Spring designs reflecting the dressing style of the Kardashian sisters.


My favorite pieces from the collection:


Do you have a favorite?

The Lipsy Spring/Summer '14 and Kardashian Kollection is available at Lipsy stores across the UAE.

Post a Comment