Elie Saab: Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I have no words to describe this collection (I was left speechless previously). Beyond incredible. You'll feel like royalty wearing them. Elie Saab's Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014 Collection has his trademark elements- gowns with embroidery and lace that come together effortlessly. This collection features a palette of pale blues, soft reds and beige, elegant blacks and ethereal whites.

I've picked my favorites, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. I'll have you know that my future birthday dress  is the first pic you see below. How gorgeous is it?


And if I ever need an outfit change on my b'day, then this is the gown that will make its appearance. Incredibly beautiful!


And of course, the show stopper: the magnificent wedding gown. It's breathtaking and even prettier than the one featured in his Haute Couture SS'12 Collection.


Sometimes I wish I had royal blood running in my veins...just so I could get access to Elie Saab's collections way before anyone else does.

Which one's your favorite?

Trupti said...

These are gorgeous! Midnight Blue, Pink/Red are my favorites!

Post a Comment