Swarovski Launches Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Collection In Dubai

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Swarovski's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Collection is so pretty, I had my mental wishlist filling up as I browsed through the collection at Zero Gravity, Skydive Dubai.

The collection entitled Facets of Light was inspired by holograms, LED lights and kaleidoscopic motifs. Absolutely gorgeous accessories including necklaces and bracelets were on display. I feel this is one of Swarovski's best collections to date.

I also have a few select pieces that landed on my wishlist!


Jewel tones were in full swing and so were statement necklaces. I absolutely love how Swarovski does cuffs and necklaces.


I love how there are so many things happening with this necklace but it all comes together and looks quite unique. This is easily a stand-out-from-the-crowd piece.


A closer look reveals the gorgeous pearls, crystals and beads...beautiful!


Take it from Swarovski how to make black accessories look stunning. While the necklace may seem way too chunky, you can take off the bottom pendant and wear it as a brooch!


Did I tell you how much I love Swarovski's bracelets?


More of the gorgeous bracelets. I LOVE these. I love the narrow silver bracelets so much, I plan to score them for Eid!


Swarovski, you did a good job with these.


Anyone up for this gorgeous Swarovski crystals embedded iPhone case? I want!


Swarovski makes the most delicate looking watches. If you haven't tried this on, I suggest you do. You won't leave the store without it.


This necklace is a stark contrast from what you've seen so far but looks absolutely beautiful when worn. It's one of my favorites!


I am in awe of this collection. Do you have a favorite?

Post a Comment