Lush Christmas 2014 Collection Launches In Dubai

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You have got to love Lush for their fun products and collections. I was invited to preview their Christmas 2014 Collection and felt the Christmas spirit, not only through the products on display but also through the drinks and bites they served.

Lush's 2014 Christmas Collection features small wonders for skin, hair and body. Some of the classics make their way into this collection.



Do you spot the amazing Cherry Lip Scrub? Snowcake, a marzipan scented soap is slowly becoming a favorite of mine.


For those who are lost on what to buy (with a plethora of products, I know it can get difficult), Lush makes things easier by offering Christmas gift boxes!


They feature a selection of new and old favorites and I'm opening up a glorious gift box entitled 12 Days Of Christmas.

It looks like a giant book, only that it is filled with Lush goodies- one for each day!


Isn't this an awesome present to give someone? It contains glittery bath melts, fragrant bath bombs, skin softening shower gels and more. It's a delight for anyone who loves such things! I have yet to try all of them but everything I've tried so far is wonderful.


You see the green orb? That's Lord of Misrule, a bath bomb that is fashioned by combining vanilla, patchouli and black pepper oil. The fragrance is amazing! Snow Angel is everything gold glitter; a bath melt made of cocoa butter and screams moisturizer. It is quite glittery, so when you hold it for the first time, prepare to have your hand shining like a disco ball! Holly Golightly is the perfect Christmas goodie. It contains uplifting scents of orange, lime and clover.

I absolutely LOVE the shower gel, Hot Toddy. I've long been a fan of cinnamon and now that brands are using it in beauty products, it makes me want to buy (almost) everything. Hot Toddy leaves my skin soft and cinnamon-y.


The Olive Branch is an equally delightful shower gel- think mandarins, bergamot and olive oil. It's a super moisturizing gem. With a blend of patchouli, sweet orange and lemongrass oil, the Karma Soap is a wake-me-up buddy that leaves the skin squeaky clean and smooth. It also happens to be my second favorite product.

I'm still going through the rest of the fun soaps and shower gels and so will you! This makes an amazing gift and I suggest you rush to the store to get one, either for yourself or your best friend.

The Lush 12 Days of Christmas gift box is available in all Lush stores across the UAE.

Post a Comment