Brand Focus: Polka Dot Cat

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

 
I cannot recall where I saw this image first (definitely last month but either a magazine or a website) and I said to myself, "What a nice dress". The entire look of the model's hair, the accessories and the dress itself took me back to the images of Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn- and their styles or the style of that era is returning...in full force. You'll see it on the catwalks, in magazines, on fashion websites, everywhere.

In case you are wondering about this dress, it's from the Garden of Eram collection by the brand Polka Dot Cat. While going through the designs  from the different collections, I saw there's a dash of vintage in all of them.

The white dress above is my favorite (goes on the wishlist!); I have a few more that I like:

This reminds me of vintage Chanel!
Leopard print never goes out of style!

Second fav dress- silver with abstract like art!


Love the splashes of color.
 Not everyone can pull of vintage but these designs are a combination of modern and vintage (see how 60's bouffant instantly adds the layer of vintage to the overall look?). Add the right accessories and you'll look effortlessly fashionable.

Polka Dot Cat is available in Dubai, UAE at Zinzin and O Concept Store. You can contact them for additional stockists on their Facebook page or through Twitter.
Lana said...

They are all pretty dresses I like the last one :-)

rana said...

love it xoxo

Post a Comment