My First Glambox

Sunday, February 12, 2012

When I heard about Glambox Middle East being launched in this region, I was ecstatic. The concept of a beauty products filled box at a fixed price is huge in the US and Europe.

So when I knew about a local version, I immediately signed up for a subscription and told all my friends (who also signed up). I, along with others had to wait for over a month (I signed up in the first week of Dec).


When I finally received it (the wait was agonizing, I tell you) it was a bit disappointing. And I'll tell you why. The US/Europe versions of the 'samples' are full sized  products- not one or two but usually majority of the products you receive are full size.


So with that expectation when I opened my Glambox, I was taken aback with the miniature versions of the products save for the lipstick.

Prior to subscribing, I read on Glambox ME's site that the products are generously sized/deluxe samples. Perhaps, I expected too much? Or perhaps I got used to the US version?

Nonetheless, I liked the Kiehl's body moisturizer and the Elizabeth Arden's makeup remover. Hopefully, Glambox will start sending out a little more than sample sized products. Looking forward to the next one.


Post a Comment