GAP Dubai: Spring 2013 Launch

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ever since I attended Gap's Spring/Summer 2012 show last year, I've become a fan. They actually put the fun back in jackets and denims.

 
The Gap 2013 Spring collection for men and women is just that- fun infused with bursts of color.


For females, the designs are inspired by the casual New York female. The collection offers a variety of colored denims known as Skimmer, pastel colored khakis, sweaters, striped T-shirts, blazers and summer dresses. The Skimmer denims are a new addition to my wardrobe- I love them.


I'm a fan of blazers and believe colored blazers bring life to any outfit; you go from dull to sharp in a matter of minutes. I want to buy all the blazers from the new collection.

 
For men, the collection features classics- from bright colored polos to T-shirts decked in different patterns, Gap has you covered for this season. Sharp and trendy, anyone?


 I absolutely love the printed pants and the red & white stripes look! It's casual yet fashion forward. It reminded me of the 2012 Holiday Collection.


My second favorite look. I like how the colors complement each other and not look over the top especially since there's a neon piece included.


Gap also considered something for the tots in your life. If only those printed denims came in my size...


And here are more of my favorites making their way to my wardrobe.




The Gap Spring 2013 collection is now available in all stores across the UAE.

Post a Comment